Sign in to follow this  
FriedMaters

Maters. reporting for duty, Sir!

FriedMaters    1

Sirs (and Ma'am's), I am Fried Maters, reporting for duty.  I sailed with Beck's Privateers back in the day when a medic was needed and I was that medic.  DayZ was my passion at the time and Beck's was the first and only crew I have ever applied to.  RL got R and I was unable to play for yrs and I served the US Postal service for years recently as a rural carrier.  As some of you may know, postal carriers have no life to say the least and I was unable to enjoy the leisure time I once knew.   I have since realized that some things are not worth money and quality of life is one of them.  Since then, I built a new computer for the purpose of playing games to balance that quality of life.  I have been playing a lot of League of Legends recently, but also Grand Theft Auto v and some others.  Looking forward to maybe getting back into DayZ or H1Z1 or whatever Beck's Privateers is into these days on my off nights.  I would also like to shout out to Admiral Beck for tracking me down on Steam and peeking my interest back in joining such an overwhelmingly awesome community.  What up Admiral Beck!  Good to be back.  Thank you, Sir!  I'll see you all on discord shortly.  FriedMaters

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this